-   -   calculate a productivity percentage (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/158098-calculate-productivity-percentage.html)

Dyson

calculate a productivity percentage

Hi guys.

I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to calculate the productivity of my
team via excel. What I need is to set an average so that if they complete 12
tasks within an hour this is 100% performance.

My two columns are Productive time (in minutes) and forms complete. If it
falls below 12 an hour I need the percentage to reflect that.

Any help?

Mike H

calculate a productivity percentage

Hi,

If we assume a data layout of:-

Col A= minutes
Col B= units produced
C1 = 12. The standard units per hour productiion rate
the this formula in D1 returns the % of standard production which can be
dragged down

=(60/(A1/B1)/$C$1)*100

Mike