-   -   Activex component can't create object (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/156882-activex-component-cant-create-object.html)

Naveen

Activex component can't create object

I have a excel add-in installed on my system. When i try to work on the
add-in i get the following error "activex component cant create object".

Please help on this.

Rodrigo Ferreira

Activex component can't create object

I think your add-in has some reference to a DLL or OCX and this DLL/OCX
doesn't exists in yout computer or has different version.

--

Rodrigo Ferreira
Regards from Brazil

"Naveen" escreveu na mensagem