-   -   Same size font (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/156112-same-size-font.html)

Brendas

Same size font

In which fonts do the letters take up the same amount of space?

Peo Sjoblom

Same size font

Do you mean monospace? If so Courier is one

Peo Sjoblom

"BrendaS" wrote in message
In which fonts do the letters take up the same amount of space?

JE McGimpsey

Same size font

For a start, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...pace_typefaces

In article ,
BrendaS wrote:

In which fonts do the letters take up the same amount of space?

Brendas

Same size font

I think so. Sometimes they are called fixed-width fonts. Thanks, I'll try
Courier.