-   -   How to calculate age of a person? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/155953-how-calculate-age-person.html)

Grd

How to calculate age of a person?

Hi,

I'm struggling to figure this one out. I have a date column and I'd like to
be able to calculate the age without doing it in my head.

I've tried to do this but am struggling.

Any help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Suzanne

Bernard Liengme

How to calculate age of a person?

Visit www.cpearson.com and search for DATEDIFF
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Grd" wrote in message

I'm struggling to figure this one out. I have a date column and I'd like
be able to calculate the age without doing it in my head.

I've tried to do this but am struggling.

Any help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Suzanne

Go