-   -   How do I calculate the z factor automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/154983-how-do-i-calculate-z-factor-automatically.html)

khalid

How do I calculate the z factor automatically

How do I calculate the z factor automatically by using Hall-Yarborogh equation without changing (Y) every time to reach F=0 ?
if any body know .please answer me.

Thank you very much

khalid

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I calculate the z factor automatically

Please don't multi-post.
David Biddulph