-   -   Funtion Keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/154900-funtion-keys.html)

Kim234

Funtion Keys

The following keys have a blue color number on them: u, i, o, j, k, l, and m.
How do I convert they keys to use them as number keys.

Thanks

Teethless mama

Funtion Keys

Press the "NumLk" key

"Kim234" wrote:

The following keys have a blue color number on them: u, i, o, j, k, l, and m.
How do I convert they keys to use them as number keys.

Thanks

Bernard Liengme

Funtion Keys

On both of my laptops, I hold down the blue FN key to get these blue numbers
to work.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme