Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default print sheet like column breaks in Word.

how to print sheet like column breaks in Word?

the sheet has 2 columns and I print 4 or more columns in the paper.

other than cut and paste the cell data, are there ways?

I use office 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Kang,

Select one of the rows and give Print Command, in the Print Dialog Box, you
may like to check the "Selection" under "Print What" option.

Regards,
Sameer