-   -   Filter drop-down is not visible (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/154576-filter-drop-down-not-visible.html)

Determined07

Filter drop-down is not visible

Why does it disappear when I leave the cell (a1, b1, etc.) And how can I
resolve this?

Gord Dibben

Filter drop-down is not visible

Are you sure the arrows are Autofilter arrows?

Maybe they are Data Validation dropdowns which only show when you select the
cell with the DV dropdown.

If the latter you cannot resolve it.

Color the cells with DV lists or overlay the cell with a small drawing object to
make it visually findable.

If Autofilter dropdown arrows, I cannot replicate the problem.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP