-   -   IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/153717-if-number-grather-than-100-color-cell-red.html)

Ron Boetger

IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red

I did this before but I can't remember how I did it. I want to have a
column of numbers and if they are greater than a certain value ie: 120
, I want the sell to have the color red.

Any ideas how to do this in Excel 2007?

THanks

Dave Peterson

IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red

Take a look at format|conditional formatting.

--

Dave Peterson

Ron Boetger

IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red

That did it!

Many Thanks