-   -   Align cell contents on left side of sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/153139-align-cell-contents-left-side-sheet.html)

wannabe68

Align cell contents on left side of sheet?

I want to align all cells to the left side of the sheet. Example, some rows
have entries in the middle of the speedsheet with no enteries in the
beginning. I am sure it has to due with the formating, just don't know how
to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Gord Dibben

Align cell contents on left side of sheet?

Nothing to do with formatting.

If there is no value in a cell, that cell will be blank.

You could select all then F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteShift cells left.

But that could mess things up so do it on a copy of the original sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP