-   -   Last cell copied (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/152957-last-cell-copied.html)

pcor

Last cell copied

First I must apologize: I posted this question a week or so ago but can not
find the Question or the response:
Here goes
I would like a macro thet would rum from a button on sheet 3 that would do
the following:
Find the last cell in sheet 1 in Col a then copy the info in that
cell(sheet1 last cellmin cola) to sheet 3 cell c3
Tahnsk and sorry for the scr3ew up

RagDyeR

Last cell copied

Here's the link to your original post:

http://tinyurl.com/2lfcos

RD

"pcor" wrote in message
First I must apologize: I posted this question a week or so ago but can
not
find the Question or the response:
Here goes
I would like a macro thet would rum from a button on sheet 3 that would do
the following:
Find the last cell in sheet 1 in Col a then copy the info in that
cell(sheet1 last cellmin cola) to sheet 3 cell c3
Tahnsk and sorry for the scr3ew up

pcor

Last cell copied

Many thanks for the link and also to Roger