-   -   Excel Updating Information Revised (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/152917-excel-updating-information-revised.html)

JohnM

Excel Updating Information Revised

Sorry did fully explain my question
What I want to happen is that the coulmns move to the left as the date changes
ie Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun
when the date changes to next day columns become
Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon
all the information moving to the left also

--
JohnM

Pete_UK

Excel Updating Information Revised

Can't you just delete the first column of days by highlighting the
column and Edit | Delete? - the other columns will move to the left to
close the gap.

Pete

On Aug 3, 2:50 pm, JohnM wrote:
Sorry did fully explain my question
What I want to happen is that the coulmns move to the left as the date changes
ie Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun
when the date changes to next day columns become
Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon
all the information moving to the left also

--
JohnM

JohnM

Excel Updating Information Revised

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately not because I would end up with
no days left and it is a continious process
--
JohnM