-   -   Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/151228-ranges.html)

Joanne

Ranges

Is there a way that I can edit a range name to include more rows than
originally selected?
If not, how do I delete a range name so that I can re-create it with the
correct row and column addresses?
Thanks so much for your knowledge
Joanne

Dave Peterson

Ranges

In xl2003, you can use Insert|Name|Define to delete and recreate a named range.

I think in all versions, you can use ctrl-F3 to pop up that same dialog.

But maybe you can use a dynamic range name that adjusts according the number of
rows and columns used.

Debra Dalgleish explains it he
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

--