-   -   Rearranging cronological data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/151094-rearranging-cronological-data.html)

Gatorman

Rearranging cronological data.

I have a set of 25,000 row wind data that I just want to flip so the last
entry is first and the first is last. I have some crazy dates that don't
match up in the data so I would like to be able to keep the order of
everything now without sorting it by date. Im using 07.

Billy Liddel

Rearranging cronological data.

I'd insert a column and and put in a list from 1 to 25,000 and sort on that.
In older versions of xl it was Edit, fill, series, Step Value 1, Stop Value
25000 and click OK if it does not work enter the first number yourself.

Peter