-   -   GLOBAL search and replace (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/15088-global-search-replace.html)

Rebecca

GLOBAL search and replace

Hi. I couldn't find any mention of this in HELP. Is it possible to do a
GLOBAL search and replace in Excel 2003, that is, to search and replace
entries on several worksheets (I have about 15 sheets altogether)? Thanks.

Ken Wright

Edit / Replace / Options / Within = Workbook

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Hi. I couldn't find any mention of this in HELP. Is it possible to do a
GLOBAL search and replace in Excel 2003, that is, to search and replace
entries on several worksheets (I have about 15 sheets altogether)?

Thanks.

Gord Dibben

Rebecca

EditReplaceOptionsWithin