-   -   How attach a file in one cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/148895-how-attach-file-one-cell.html)

How attach a file in the cell

How attach a file in one cell

I'd like to know if it'll be possible attach a file (word, pdf...) in one
cell. I'm doing an Excel doc. and I need to put some instructions by doc.
attached. in some cells. Thanks!

JE McGimpsey

How attach a file in one cell

In article ,
How attach a file in the cell <How attach a file in the
wrote:

I'd like to know if it'll be possible attach a file (word, pdf...) in one
cell. I'm doing an Excel doc. and I need to put some instructions by doc.
attached. in some cells. Thanks!

Cells can contain values or formulae. Objects, like Word docs, exist on
the drawing layer in front of the cells. You can size the document
object and cells to coincide and set the object's object positioning
property to Move and size with cells.