-   -   what's this table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/144714-whats-table.html)

kang

what's this table?

this table is not familar to me.
I think the last row of the table is telling me something. but I don't know.

thanks.

Mike H

what's this table?

Sharing the table with us may prove useful.

Mike

"kang" wrote:

this table is not familar to me.
I think the last row of the table is telling me something. but I don't know.

thanks

gls858

what's this table?

kang wrote:
this table is not familar to me.
I think the last row of the table is telling me something. but I don't know.

thanks.

If the table is only two rows like the attachment, it appears that
the second column is the abbreviation for the first column.
My guess is that this is just a list to show the abbreviations to be
used so that they are consistent.

gls858

Roger Govier

what's this table?

Hi

This has been created under DataListCreate List in XL2003 or Insert
tabTable in XL2007
The line with the asterisk is the next available line for entry of data,
and it will automatically be included as part of the List.
If there were any formulae within the table, they would be extended into
the newly added row also.

The List will have been given a name by XL, and it's dimensions will
grow dynamically as you add more rows or columns.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"kang" wrote in message
this table is not familar to me.
I think the last row of the table is telling me something. but I don't
know.

thanks.

kang

what's this table?