-   -   How to draw lrows andcolumns in adocument (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/144081-how-draw-lrows-andcolumns-adocument.html)

Rome

How to draw lrows andcolumns in adocument

I want to draw rows and columns inthe document

Don Guillett

How to draw lrows andcolumns in adocument

???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Rome" wrote in message
I want to draw rows and columns inthe document

Gord Dibben

How to draw lrows andcolumns in adocument

Rome

What is wrong with the rows and columns provided by Excel?

Maybe turn off the gridlines and use borders where you want lines to appear?

If you are more specific we might provide a solution.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP