Old January 12th 09, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

Can you see gridlines in regular view?

I would suggest uncheck "Draft Quality" in Sheet Options under FilePage
Setup

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:06:07 -0800, dvcounselor
wrote:

I also did the same: went to Page Setup and checked to print gridlines, but,
still, no lines. HELP!

"Can't print gridlines" wrote:

I am also having problems printing the gridlines. I went to Page Setup and
checked to print the gridlines, but still, no lines.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

Old January 14th 10, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On SetUp screen, Sheet Tab make sure you've checked the box to print gridlines.
If that's done, check on the Margins Tab to see if you have checked the box
to center your document horizontally and/or vertically. If so, uncheck those
and try printing again. It worked for me.
--
denise

Old January 14th 10, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

denise

Won't work if you have 'Draft Quality" checked.

Gord