-   -   Save Excel 2002 to be read by MacIntosh Excel 2004? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/14319-save-excel-2002-read-macintosh-excel-2004-a.html)

cagedbirdflies

Save Excel 2002 to be read by MacIntosh Excel 2004?

Is it possible for the MacIntosh Excel 2004 to read an Excel XP 2002
spreadsheet? How should XP spreadsheet be saved? HELP, please!!

JE McGimpsey

MacXL98/01/v.X/2004 files are the exact same format as WinXL97/00/02/03
files. Save the file as an XL workbook and transfer it to the Mac.

"cagedbirdflies" wrote:

Is it possible for the MacIntosh Excel 2004 to read an Excel XP 2002
spreadsheet? How should XP spreadsheet be saved? HELP, please!!

The formating doesnt seem to be the same. I need to change margins and adjust from 100% in order for him to print the same page than I send from the PC workbook.

JE McGimpsey

It's the same as sending the file to any other user. Make sure you're
using the same MS-provided font on both machines. Printer drivers may
also cause a need for adjustment...

In article ,
"cagedbirdflies" wrote:

The formating doesnt seem to be the same. I need to change margins and
adjust from 100% in order for him to print the same page than I send from the
PC workbook.

peterm

Just saveas give it a name email to the mac & open