-   -   I have dual monitors. I need to view spreadsheets on both monito. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/14286-i-have-dual-monitors-i-need-view-spreadsheets-both-monito.html)

Judy

I have dual monitors. I need to view spreadsheets on both monito.

I have two monitors. In most applications I can have separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to do that. Can anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy

hi,
have you tried windownew window
This open a extra session of the existing file that is
open. you can have different sheets display in each
session and toggle between them or cascade them. or even
use the same sheet which is much better and split screen.

I have two monitors. In most applications I can have

separate pages
displayed on each monitor. Excell will not allow me to

do that. Can anyone
tell me how to fix this problem?
--
Judy
.

Judy

Thanks for the suggestion. When I tried this I ended up haveing 2 copies of
the same spreadsheet..