-   -   Holiday/Sickness chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/14222-holiday-sickness-chart.html)

jules

Holiday/Sickness chart

I have to compose a chart for the year showing a column of names for
everybody in my company, and then put the various absences in. I was
wondering if I can make a kind of drop down list, or perhaps colour code the
cell depending on the kind of leave taken. It would be based on a monthly
calender so 1-31 would be the columns with the rows showing names and i would
have 12 tabs for each month of the year. Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks

Roger Govier

Hi Jules

Take a look at Debra Dalgliesh's site for easy instruction on creating a
drop down list.

Regards
Roger Govier
"jules" wrote in message
I have to compose a chart for the year showing a column of names for
everybody in my company, and then put the various absences in. I was
wondering if I can make a kind of drop down list, or perhaps colour code
the
cell depending on the kind of leave taken. It would be based on a
monthly
calender so 1-31 would be the columns with the rows showing names and i
would
have 12 tabs for each month of the year. Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks

jules

Thanks for your help. I'll be sure to take a look.
Regards