-   -   Excel toolbars (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/14085-excel-toolbars.html)

ColBlip

Excel toolbars

Where are the Excel toolbars stored? I've setup a dual boot and I want to
transfer the same toolbars on my primary partition Excel to the alternate
boot partition Excel.

Biff

Hi!

Search for files *.xlb. I'm using Excel XP and my files
are named EXCEL10.XLB

If you have made changes to the default toolbars there
will be more than 1. Try copying them over and see which
one works.

Biff

Where are the Excel toolbars stored? I've setup a dual

boot and I want to
transfer the same toolbars on my primary partition Excel

to the alternate
boot partition Excel.

.

ColBlip

Hello, Biff!
You wrote on Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:55:41 -0800:

Thanks.

ColBlip
E-mail:

B Search for files *.xlb. I'm using Excel XP and my files
B are named EXCEL10.XLB

B If you have made changes to the default toolbars there
B will be more than 1. Try copying them over and see which
B one works.

B Biff

?? Where are the Excel toolbars stored? I've setup a dual
B boot and I want to
?? transfer the same toolbars on my primary partition Excel
B to the alternate
?? boot partition Excel.
??
?? .