-   -   worksheet is right-to-left but i want left-to-right...? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/140323-worksheet-right-left-but-i-want-left-right.html)

rose_mina

worksheet is right-to-left but i want left-to-right...?

I have installed office 2007.....when excel starts, the worksheet is in
right_to_left mode and I haven't been able to change this permanently....(i
can change it just for one time, but i would like to open the worksheet in
the left-to-right mode "ALWAYS")

MartinW

worksheet is right-to-left but i want left-to-right...?

Hi rose_mina,

Have a look in the Excel help files for Templates. There is too much
info to state it all here but in particular check out the bit that says
'Create a Workbook Template for new Workbooks'

HTH
Martin