-   -   Apply conditional formatting to cells formatted as percentages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/139484-apply-conditional-formatting-cells-formatted-percentages.html)

patgal77

Apply conditional formatting to cells formatted as percentages?

I have formatted a column to display numbers as percentages. I want 100% to
display as bold, but can't seem to apply the conditional formatting to it.
The formatting works fine with plain text.

RagDyeR

Apply conditional formatting to cells formatted as percentages?

Select the cells, then:

<Format <Conditional Formatting
Click
Cell Value Is
Click
Equal to
Enter
1

Then, click on "Format", and choose whatever you wish.
Then <OK <OK
And you should be done!
--
HTH,