-   -   navigating with the tab key (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/139264-navigating-tab-key.html)

Cynthia[_2_]

navigating with the tab key

How do I get the cursor to move to the next cell after pressing the tab key.
In my case after entering data in one cell and pressing the tab key to move
to the adjacent cell, the tab key takes me to the next page, causing me to
navigate backwards. Is there a remedy to this, how do I limit the number of
cells the tab key moves to?--
Cynthia

Peo Sjoblom

navigating with the tab key

Toolsoptionstransition, deselect transition navigation keys

Peo Sjoblom