-   -   ROUNDING (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/138087-rounding.html)

Bill Ridgeway

ROUNDING

How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

Bob Phillips

ROUNDING

=ROUND(A1*4,0)/4

--
HTH

Bob

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

MartinW

ROUNDING

Hi Bill,

Try =FLOOR(A1,0.25)

HTH
Martin

Roger Govier

ROUNDING

Hi Bill

Try
=FLOOR(A1,0.25)

to round up
=CEILING(A1,0.25)

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

Bob Phillips

ROUNDING

Sorry, missed the down

=ROUNDDOWN(A1*4,0)/4
--
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=ROUND(A1*4,0)/4

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

BoniM

ROUNDING

=MROUND(A1-0.125,0.25)
Where A1 contains the number you wish to round. MROUND wil only round up,
subtracting 0.125 forces a correction.

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote:

How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

Bill Ridgeway

ROUNDING

Many thanks for your quick replies.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway

David Biddulph[_2_]

ROUNDING

I think BoniM intended to say that MROUND rounds to the nearest, *not* that
it will only round up.
--
David Biddulph

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote:

How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

BoniM

ROUNDING

Yep... Thanx. And I hereby pledge to henceforth only read (and never write)
when I'm suffering from sleep deprivation... ;-)

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote:

How do you round down to the nearest £0.25 please

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

JMB

ROUNDING