How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

Working with a copy of your file for practice.........you might try the
appropriate feature in the free add-in called ASAP Utilities. It's
available at www.asap-utilities.com

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mbuet" wrote in message

Max

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

Select the range, then apply conditional formatting using the formula:
=MOD(ROW(),2)
Choose a nice fill colour, ok out
--
Max
Singapore
"mbuet" wrote in message

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

MartinW

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

Hi,

Take a look at this link.
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows

HTH
Martin

mbuet

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

Thanks, Martin. Your reply to my post was the most informative and to the
point, with a lot of additional capablilities I will now use.

Again, thanks!

Michael B

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi,

Take a look at this link.
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows

HTH
Martin

MartinW

How do I auto shade every other line in a form already in use

Thanks for the feedback, but the thanks should go to Bob Phillips;
I'm just the messenger.

Cheers
Martin