-   -   How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/13760-how-do-i-create-worksheet-rows-columns.html)

airpage

How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns

I need help Creating A document in Excel, with rows and columns

Nick B

When you open Excel it should by default open a new workbook (file) with 3
worksheets. Each worksheet in Excel has 256 columns and 65536 rows (even if
you do not use them). Simply fill out the cells that you need.

Does this help?