-   -   Any way to highlight cells that change? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/134897-any-way-highlight-cells-change.html)

LurfysMa

Any way to highlight cells that change?

Is there a way to highlight all of the cells in a worksheet that
change as a result of some action?

I have some worksheets with calculations that depends on other
calculations that depend on other calculations and so on. If I make a
change to one value or one formula, I may not notice if some cell
(possibly off the screen) is changed. I would like some way to make
them stand out. A border like the copy border or something like that
would be great.

--
Running Excel 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000

Bernard Liengme

Any way to highlight cells that change?

Click the cell you have just changed (or are about to change)
On the Formula Auditing toolbar, click Trace Dependents
Arrows starting at the original cell point to cells depend on it directly or
indirectly
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme