-   -   Reset bottom print margin to row 300 from row 66,000. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/134894-reset-bottom-print-margin-row-300-row-66-000-a.html)

BillBrew

Reset bottom print margin to row 300 from row 66,000.

My excel document has print margins set at the bottom of the spreadsheet (row
66,000). How do I cancel these print margins so I can reset them?

Gord Dibben

Reset bottom print margin to row 300 from row 66,000.

Bill

FilePrint AreaClear Print Area. Then re-select.

The underlying print area problem is probably a function of what Excel thinks is
your used range.

For more details see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:21:36 -0700, BillBrew
wrote:

My excel document has print margins set at the bottom of the spreadsheet (row
66,000). How do I cancel these print margins so I can reset them?

BillBrew

Reset bottom print margin to row 300 from row 66,000.

Tried to clear the print area but this method did not work. Was unable to
find a solution using the suggested web site. I attempted to move the
bottom-most print margin using my mouse but it would not adjust. I can adjust
all margins between the top and bottom however. Help! Thanks for the
response.