-   -   Restoring toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/133895-restoring-toolbar.html)

No Name

Restoring toolbar

In attempting to learn vba macros I downloaded one that creates a custom
toolbar. it has changed / eliminated my top row toolbar (file, edit
view,tools, help ) I cant find an option to restore back to default
settings.
Thanks in advance
Duane

Bob Phillips

Restoring toolbar

Go into the VBIDE, and in the immediate window enter

Application.Commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
In attempting to learn vba macros I downloaded one that creates a custom
toolbar. it has changed / eliminated my top row toolbar (file, edit
view,tools, help ) I cant find an option to restore back to default
settings.
Thanks in advance
Duane

No Name

Restoring toolbar

thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Go into the VBIDE, and in the immediate window enter

Application.Commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

--
---
HTH

Bob