-   -   Grouping like coloured cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/133560-grouping-like-coloured-cells.html)

[email protected]

Grouping like coloured cells

I have a conditional format set up to change cells different colours
when certain conditions are met. I want to be able now to set up a
separate table with all the same coloured cells in. I'm sure this is
possible, however, I also want to be able to copy the row title into a
section of the new table. Is there a way to do this?

[email protected]

Grouping like coloured cells

I have just changed the format of the chart. All I need to do now is
form three seperate charts of positives, negatives and neutrals,
however, they still need to be linked to the original row title.