-   -   move all columns all the way to the left of the page. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/133088-move-all-columns-all-way-left-page.html)

HEARTLAND

move all columns all the way to the left of the page.

I have microsoft excel. I have all my heading in row E and I want to move all
of them to row A. Please explain how I can do this.

Don Guillett

move all columns all the way to the left of the page.

There is no row a or row e. Perhaps you can try to FULLY explain.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software