-   -   fx (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/132975-fx.html)

teddkilroy

fx

I have a spreadsheet that someone created tickets to an event with two
sentences. The second one will display in fx but the first won't.

Can anyone please tell me what to choose in the menu or tool bar so that any
cells I choose will display in the fx filed?

Thanks to those that reponds.

Gord Dibben

fx

I assume fx field is the formula bar?

Perhaps the two sentences are in two separate cells.

Only one cell at a atime will show in the formula bar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP