-   -   how to calculate student ranks (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/132178-how-calculate-student-ranks.html)

[email protected]

how to calculate student ranks

if we give 20 nuber of students how can i calculate their ranks,means 6
subjects will be there, they have to pass all subjects and i want students
list rank wise

Pete_UK

how to calculate student ranks

Look up the RANK function in Excel Help. If you want some more help
here, I would suggest you give some details about how your data is
organised.

Hope this helps.

Pete