-   -   How do I increase a spread sheet by 10% (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/131738-how-do-i-increase-spread-sheet-10%25.html)

Joni

How do I increase a spread sheet by 10%

I Am doing a spread sheet, I have completed it they are for four years - I
need to increase the last three years each by 10% - anyone know what I do or
the formular?
Thanks

Gord Dibben

How do I increase a spread sheet by 10%

Joni

Enter 1.1 in an unused cell.

Copy that cell.

Select your range of numbers for the three years and EditPaste Special(in
place)MultiplyOKEsc.

Clear the cell with 1.1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP