-   -   Open form to specific record quits working (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/129183-open-form-specific-record-quits-working.html)

Ron Weaver

Open form to specific record quits working

I have a customer search form that opens a specific customer order. Sometimes
when I add a field or make a minor change to the customer order form, the
customer search pulls a blank or new record. I delete the change I made to
the order form but a blank record is still pulled. What can I do to fix this?
Thanks

Ron Weaver

Open form to specific record quits working

Sorry, I meant to post this to Access.