-   -   where can i find a list of excell formula's? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/12863-where-can-i-find-list-excell-formulas.html)

Art

where can i find a list of excell formula's?

I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to
create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of
formula's for excel?

Don Guillett

Look in HELP contents for function index

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Art" wrote in message
I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to
create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of
formula's for excel?

Paul B

Art, you may also fine this usefull

http://www2.odn.ne.jp/excel/functioninenglish.html

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Art" wrote in message
I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to
create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of
formula's for excel?

Gord Dibben

Art

Also these online tutorials for basics of Excel.

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP