-   -   Entering data to non protected cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/12839-entering-data-non-protected-cells.html)

Kalevi

Entering data to non protected cells

If I protect the table I can still "stop" at any cell and get the message if
trying to enter data to protected area. My Q here is. can you avoid this
being able to click on any cell and instead just jump to a non protected
cell and to the next and next?
Thanks
Kalevi

Airfive

Hi,
Use the "Tab" key to jump directly to unlocked cells. Your worksheet will
have to be in protected mode for this to work.

HTH
Ron