-   -   Making an Image pop-up when scrolling over text? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/127385-making-image-pop-up-when-scrolling-over-text.html)

annewood79

Making an Image pop-up when scrolling over text?

How can I make a saved jpg, pdf, psd, etc., image "pop-up" when I move the
mouse cursor over the text within a cell in Excel? I know how to do the
hyperlink thing, but I don't want a "website" to open and I don't want to
click on the text. I've seen several websites with this feature. It's sort
of like a little help window. Is it possible to do it in Excel? Using
Microsoft Office SE 2003.

Dave Peterson

Making an Image pop-up when scrolling over text?

Maybe you could use a comment with a picture in it?

Debra Dalgleish shows how:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

--

Dave Peterson