-   -   Saving current worksheet on cell value change (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/127215-saving-current-worksheet-cell-value-change.html)

scotty

Saving current worksheet on cell value change

Let's say I want the current worksheet to save when the value changes in cell
b15 or b45 or e15, etc. How can I get this done.

Thanks.

JE McGimpsey

Saving current worksheet on cell value change

one way:

Put this in your worksheet code module (right-click the worksheet tab
and choose View Code):

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B15,B45,E15")) Is Nothing Then _
ThisWorkbook.Save
End Sub