-   -   HOW TO CHANGE FROM ONE FONT TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/127099-how-change-one-font-another-excel.html)

rubheeka

HOW TO CHANGE FROM ONE FONT TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

i used 3 types of fonts in excel sheet, in that i want to change one font
only to another font. changed font is missed in my system. what can i do for
that?

John Bundy

HOW TO CHANGE FROM ONE FONT TO ANOTHER IN EXCEL

From office online help

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CL100570551033
--
-John Northwest11