-   -   How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/126370-how-much-ms-office-2007-download-excel.html)

Newbie2007

How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel?

Hi:) I am downloading the trail version of MS Office 2007 Home Office and
Student..I don't need the entire Office program for now.. just want to view
and print info from my "tax helper person" The info he sent about all the
details to take to my accountant:) Do I just download the "Excel" portion..or
more?:) Thanks

Newbie2007

How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel?

LOL..I meant to say the "trial" version of MS Office 2007:) Help
PLEASE!:)..Need to view my files for this, am waiting hopefully someone will
let me know which "parts" of MS Office 2007, I should download for viewing
the Excel file I received from my "helper", as I don't have much room left on
hardrive:) Oh!:)..Will Ecel do a basic type settings I CAN understand and
print out for my accountant? Without having to take this year (2007) to learn
Excel settings?:) Thanks again:)

"Newbie2007" wrote:

Hi:) I am downloading the trail version of MS Office 2007 Home Office and
Student..I don't need the entire Office program for now.. just want to view
and print info from my "tax helper person" The info he sent about all the
details to take to my accountant:) Do I just download the "Excel" portion..or
more?:) Thanks

Gord Dibben

How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel?

For viewing and printing all you need is the xlViewer download.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:46:00 -0800, Newbie2007
wrote:

Hi:) I am downloading the trail version of MS Office 2007 Home Office and
Student..I don't need the entire Office program for now.. just want to view
and print info from my "tax helper person" The info he sent about all the
details to take to my accountant:) Do I just download the "Excel" portion..or
more?:) Thanks

Newbie2007

How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel?

Ah:) That's what my roommate said..but I never believe anyone, without
doublechecking it!!:) Thank YOU:)

wrote:

Hi:) I am downloading the trail version of MS Office 2007 Home Office and
Student..I don't need the entire Office program for now.. just want to view
and print info from my "tax helper person" The info he sent about all the
details to take to my accountant:) Do I just download the "Excel" portion..or
more?:) Thanks

Gord Dibben

How much of MS Office 2007 to download for Excel?

Thanks for the feedback and always a good idea to double-check.

Especially if your roommate is like any I ever was stuck with<g

Gord