-   -   If command in macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/125420-if-command-macro.html)

castleds

If command in macro

I wrote a macro to add a line and copy from column A to column B. I would
like to add a command so that everytime column A changes, it automatically
adds the line and copies the cell to column B.

Gord Dibben

If command in macro

Is a "line" a row?

You most likely need event code.

Post the code you have and someone will have a suggestion.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP