-   -   Closing Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/125027-closing-excel.html)

Marvin Kornblau

Closing Excel

If I open more than one Excel WB, and then close one of them, they all
close. How can I stop that from happening?

Marv

CLR

Closing Excel

To close only one Workbook, click on the X that is BELOE the X in the upper
right hand corner of the screen..........the UPPER one closes Excel, the
LOWER one closes the active workbook only..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3