-   -   No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/124886-no-more-new-fonts-may-applied-workbook.html)

Newbee via OfficeKB.com

No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook??

I Created a spreadsheet with over 200 Worksheets inside and I wrote a macro
that basically formats each worksheet after I'm done put all the info that I
need (text, number, and graphs) I'm like half way through and I an error
telling me "No More New Fonts May Be Applied in this Workbook" is there a way
to ignore this message cause it's cause my macro to stop and debug...

Bernard Liengme

No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook??

See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573
--
Bernard V Liengme