-   -   spreadsheet - expenses (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/124814-spreadsheet-expenses.html)

Harold Silber

spreadsheet - expenses

Good day
I have Excel 2007. What I am looking for is a simple spreadsheet which I can
use for my part time business (photography).
Monies recieved and then also a seperate column for all expenses (costs).
So that I will be able to work out profits etc etc
When I open up "NEW" ,,, there are a lot of different templates on microsoft
online but I am not sure which one to use.

Thank you
Harold
Johannesburg
South Africa

Gary''s Student

spreadsheet - expenses

Start out by reviewing checkbook registers:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...book&av=TPL000
--
Gary's Student