-   -   Visual Basic:Change on event (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/123389-visual-basic-change-event.html)

[email protected]

Visual Basic:Change on event

I wish to reset the properties of several worksheet controls on the
entry into a cell. The visual basic help suggests using

Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target as Range)

End Sub

What is the syntax to be used here is it

Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal .Range("C11"))?

or Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal .Range("C11") as Range)?

Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal ("C11") as Range)?

I am using Excel 2004 on OSX 10.4

Thanks Brujolito

Don Guillett

Visual Basic:Change on event

put in the SHEET module
private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target as Range)
if target.address="$A$11" then
do your thing
end if

Don Guillett