-   -   How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/123235-how-i-make-sure-my-workbook-always-opens-desired-sh.html)

Shariq

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.

Gary''s Student

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

Let's say you sheetname is shariq. Put the following macro in ThisWorkBook
code:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("shariq").Activate
End Sub

Whenever the workbook is opened, that sheet will be activated.
--
Gary's Student

"Shariq" wrote:

Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.

bony_tony

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

Use this macro code to select the desired sheet when opening

Private Sub Auto_Open()
Sheets("The sheet name").Select
End Sub

Tony

On Dec 20, 8:59 pm, Shariq wrote:
Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.

Jason

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

If you hit Ctrl + Home it will take you to the first cell in the worksheet
you are working on. If you save while there it will open to this spot. Same
should work for any page you are on when you save.